Join Sailing Fanatics Thursday night social sailing if: you have sailing experience and want to get back into sailing or try out Sailing Fanatics; or you took or are currently taking lessons with us and want to practice your skills.
- talking to, meeting and hearing stories from other sailors;
- refreshing or practicing your sailing skills with the support of a Sail Canada qualified and experienced instructor;
- the opportunity to try a Racing Sailboat and see what all the fuss is about;
- getting a feel for the sailing community and what Sailing Fanatics is all about.
We usually start at 6pm and then come off the water for refreshment. This will depend on the evening but it’s a good idea to bring some money. Options for after sailing entertainment can include:
- pot luck or BBQ food onsite, family style, prepared and cooked by the community;
- an excursion to a local eatery on Queen Street or closer to home.
More information is posted on each session as we release the dates!