- 2 hours teaching time for 1 person
3 HoursMost Popular
- 3 hours teaching time for 1 person
Add OnPeople or Time
- Price for 1 extra person or hour
We believe our learn to sail group courses are excellent value for money and very personal. Our teaching methods follow Sail Canada guidance and are taught by qualified, experienced Sail Canada instructors. We see a large number of students each year who almost all successfully receive Sail Canada nationally recognized qualifications. So, why take a private lesson?
Why a private lesson?
However, we understand that different people have different requirements:
- you might want to work on something specific;
- or you may have a specific time you’re available and that’s not a time when we run group courses;
- or you just want more one on one time with an instructor one on one;
- some people bring a friend, their son or daughter to a private lesson to try sailing.
There’s many different reasons to book a private lesson with Sailing Fanatics. We don’t mind why you book. Whatever your reason, we’ll teach, coach, show and tell. We have instructors ready and available to teach private lessons.
You can book online by clicking “book now” below OR if you can’t find what you’re looking for then “contact us“.